Curse of Strahd
1. This card tells of history. Knowledge of the ancient will help you better understand your enemy.
The Tower – Look for a wizards tower on the lake. Let the wizard’s name and servant guide you to that which you seek.
2. This card tells of a powerful force for good and protection, a holy symbol of great hope.
Ace of Cups – The treasure you seek is hidden behind the sun, in the house of a saint.
3. This is a card of power and strength. It tells of a weapon of vengeance: a sword of sunlight.
The Lovers – I see a a kneeling woman – a rose of great beauty plucked too soon.
4. This card sheds light on one who will help you greatly in the battle against darkness.
Queen of Swords – A vistana wanders this land alone, searching for her mentor. She does not stay in one place for long. Seek her our at Saint Markovia’s Abbey, near the mists.
5. Your enemy is a creature of darkness, whose powers are beyond mortality. This card will lead you to him.
Death – He lurks in the one place to which he must return – a place of death.